If you want to get your Macbook Pro cracked screen or bleeding display repair, then iFixly is the best place to get your Macbook pro fixed and at an affordable cost.
The Macbook Pro series has some of the industry’s best designs and with the latest technology. The problem with the Macbook Pro is that it has a very delicate screen that is most prone to cracking compared to other laptop computers. If you have just received your new Macbook Pro or if you have had a spill, or if you think that your Macbook Pro has been dropped or hit by something, then you need to get it diagnosed as soon as possible. You need a professional to check it out and see if the broken glass is causing damage to other components by leaking or bleeding through.
If you are looking for reliable Macbook pro cracked screen repair, iFixly is the place to go.
- iMac: A1173, A1195, A1208, A1207, A1418, A1419, A1312, A1311, A1225, A1224, A2115, A2116, A1862
- Mac Pro: A1993, A1186, A1289, A1481, A1991, A2304
- Macbook: A1181, A1278, A1534, A1342
- Macbook Pro: A1278, A1425, A1502, A1708, A1706, A1989, A2159, A2289, A2251, A1150, A1211, A1226, A1260, A1286, A1398, A1990, A2141, A1151, A1212, A1229, A1261, A1297
- Macbook Air: A1237, A1304, A1370, A1369, A1465, A1466, A1932, A2179
1. How do I know if my screen is cracked?
If you see any cracks or spiderweb-like patterns on your screen, it is most likely cracked. Another telltale sign of a cracked screen is if the display appears discolored or blurry.
2. Can I fix a cracked screen myself?
It is not recommended that you attempt to fix a cracked screen yourself as it can be difficult to do so properly and you may end up causing further damage to your device.
3. How long does it take to fix a cracked screen on a MacBook?
The length of time it takes to repair a cracked screen will vary depending on the technician and the severity of the damage. In most cases, it should only take a few hours to have the repair completed.