Computers have been a necessity to everyone today. We perform all our tasks for school, college, office and for personal use by the use of computer. It is a versatile machine so it can perform a lot of different tasks in a short time.
Do you need to get your computer repaired near Dallas area? Your computer is your necessity so you cant live with a dysfunctional computer. No matter if you’re editing videos, writing documents, recording some audio, surfing the internet, watching some Netflix, or gaming online. We understand it can be frustrating when your computer is not working like it should. Don’t worry if you have any issues with your computer, the certified technicians at ifixly are here to help you repair and solve all the issues that you’re having with the hardware or software components of your computer.
We work on all brands and models of computer including: Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Alienware®,Samsung, LG, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®, Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
ifixly Offers Following Computer Repair Services
Computer Data Recovery Dallas
Data recovery process is the process to salvage data from a device that is inaccessible, corrupted, damaged ,deleted and can’t be accessed in a normal way. Data includes photos, videos, messages, texts, documents, recordings and many more. We understand how troublesome and tiresome it can become when you can’t access the data from your device at the right time when you need it. Data loss occurs due to various reasons like corrupted data, corrupted software, physical damage on your storage device, virus infection and many more reasons. If you aren’t able to access your data don’t worry our certified data technicians are here to help. We can recover data from all kinds of storage media using specialized tools and softwares. We provide data recovery services for storage media including: Hard Disk Drive (HDD), Solid State Drive (SSD), RAID Servers, Legacy Storage Media, Flash drives, Network Assigned Storage Media (NAS), and all the computers with embedded storage media.
Data Recovery Service Dallas Offers Following Data Services
- Data recovery service Dallas
- Data transfer service Dallas
- Data migration service Dallas
- SSD data recovery service Dallas
- SSD repair service Dallas
- Hard drive data recovery service Dallas
- External hard drive data recovery service Dallas
- External drive data recovery service Dallas
- Hard Drive repair service Dallas
- 2.5 inch hard drive data recovery service Dallas
- 3.5 inch hard drive data recovery service Dallas
- Flash Drive data recovery service Dallas
- RAID data recovery service Dallas
- Server data recovery service Dallas
- Computer data recovery service Dallas
- Laptop data recovery service Dallas
- Apple data recovery service Dallas
- iPhone data recovery service Dallas
- MacBook data recovery service Dallas
- MacBook Air data recovery service Dallas
- MacBook Pro data recovery service Dallas
- iMac data recovery service Dallas
- Mac mini data recovery service Dallas
- Mac Pro data recovery service Dallas
- Level 1 data recovery service Dallas
- Level 2 data recovery service Dallas
- Level 3 data recovery service Dallas
- Database data recovery service Dallas
- LaCie data recovery service Dallas
Computer Hard Drive Upgrade Service Dallas
Are you having problems with your storage media on your computer? Is the storage you have on your computer not enough for you? If you want to upgrade the hard drive on your computer ifixly Dallas can help you. We provide hard drive replacement and upgrade services to all kinds of laptops and computers.
We Can Help You Upgrade Your Computer Hard Drive
Our team of experts can help you install, upgrade, or replace the hard drive on your computer. If your computer is slow, keeps on freezing, your hard drive is making clicking noise replacing it with a SSD will solve your problem. We will keep the size and brands of SSD that you want on your computer. We provide in-store and at home hard drive installation and upgrade. Give us a call at: 469-731-8001 to schedule an appointment with us or give us a visit at out store for your quote.
- Laptop hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Computer hard drive upgrade Dallas
- MacBook hard drive installation service Dallas
- MacBook hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- MacBook hard drive replacement service Dallas
- MacBook Air hard drive installation service Dallas
- MacBook Air hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- MacBook Air hard drive replacement service Dallas
- MacBook Pro hard drive installation service Dallas
- MacBook Pro hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- MacBook Pro hard drive replacement service Dallas
- iMac retina hard drive installation service Dallas
- iMac retina hard drive replacement service Dallas
- iMac retina hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- iMac non-retina hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- iMac non-retina hard drive installation service Dallas
- iMac non-retina hard drive replacement service Dallas
- Apple laptop hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Apple laptop hard drive replacement service Dallas
- Dell computer hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Hp computer hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Acer computer hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Microsoft surface hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Notebook hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- MSI hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- ASUS hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- PC hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Desktop hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Alienware hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- RAID hard drive upgrade service Dallas
- Server hard drive upgrade Dallas
Computer Hardware Installation Service Dallas
Hardware installation is the process is the process of adding or installing new hardware components on your computer. Hard ware installation can be installing new hard drive, graphics card, power supply, graphics card, system memory, Wi-Fi card/ Bluetooth card, sound card, CD/DVD drives, motherboard/logic board, keyboard, microphone, camera, network card, trackpad, LCD screen and many more. Increasing the hard drive capacity and your computer memory can improve the performance of your computer. ifixly Dallas provides all types of hardware installation service to any brand and model of computers. Let our certified technicians take care of your computer hardware for you.
- Computer main memory/ RAM installation
- Computer hard drive installation service
- Computer logic board/ motherboard installation service
- Computer power supply installation service
- Computer LCD installation service
- Computer graphics card installation service
- Computer cooling fan installation service
Computer Virus Removal Dallas
A computer virus is a program/malware that controls, corrupts, replicates and affects other files and documents that you have on your computer without you knowing it. Computer viruses corrupt, steal and destroy the user’s data. Now-a-days the most common way to get virus infection is through internet as we use it a lot. There’s a high chance to get infected by computer virus through the internet when you go to third party websites, sketchy websites and download files from different sites. Computer viruses affect your computer in such a way that will degrade the performance of your computer and make your data inaccessible. Don’t worry, ifixly Dallas can help you remove all kinds of viruses from your computer. We provide virus removal service to all brands and models of computer using different operating systems. If you think that your computer is affected by a computer virus let our experts remove all kinds of malware and viruses using different software and anti-virus.
Fast Virus Removal Service Dallas
Give us a call today at:469-731-8001 to schedule an appointment with us or visit our store for our virus removal service.
- Threat management service Dallas
- Virus removal service Dallas
- Malware removal service Dallas
- Firewall security service Dallas
- Pop-ups removal service Dallas
- Spam protection service Dallas
- Data protection service Dallas
- Computer hanging issue repair service Dallas
- Storage full drive message removal service Dallas
- Slow computer repair service Dallas
- Anti-virus installation service Dallas
Laptop Screen Repair Dallas
Does your computer have broken or a dysfunctional screen? We all know how it feels when the screen on your laptop cracks, breaks or becomes dysfunctional. A cracked screen on your computer doesn’t only make your computer look bad but also it will affect the normal functionality of your computer. If the screen on your computer is cracked there might be a chance of getting injury to your fingers on you might step on the glass shards. There’s a question among everyone that if the screen can be repaired. There’s 90% possibility that your screen cannot be repaired and the best solution for it is to replace the screen. At ifixly Dallas we provide screen repair and replacement service to all models and brands of computers. We provide limited warranty on all screen replacement. Let the experts help you fix your broken screen.
Fast & Affordable Screen Repair Dallas
- iPhone screen replacement service Dallas
- Laptop screen replacement service Dallas
- Screen replacement service Dallas
- Computer screen replacement service Dallas
- MacBook screen replacement service Dallas
- MacBook Air screen replacement Dallas
- MacBook Pro screen replacement Dallas
- iPad screen replacement service Dallas
- Windows laptop screen replacement service Dallas
- iMac screen replacement service Dallas
Fast And Affordable Computer Repair Dallas
Here are some of the computer repair services that we provide in Dallas area:
- Computer hard drive repair Dallas
- Computer not turning on repair Dallas
- Computer SSD upgrade service Dallas
- Computer RAM upgrade service Dallas
- Computer not booting up repair Dallas
- Freezing computer repair Dallas
- Slow computer repair Dallas
- Computer trackpad repair Dallas
- Computer keyboard repair Dallas
- Computer camera repair Dallas
- Computer motherboard repair Dallas
- Computer liquid damage repair Dallas
- Computer screen replacement Dallas
- Computer battery replacement Dallas
- Computer virus removal Dallas
- Computer data recovery Dallas
Computer Tune-up Service Dallas
Is your computer slow? Does it take a lot of time to boot up and keeps displaying error messages? Your computer then needs a tune up service to maintain it’s original performance. It’s just like servicing your bike or your car after a certain time you need to tune it up. ifixly Dallas provides tune up services to every model and brands of computer for affordable prices. We run a series of tests to check and see everything on your computer has been optimized and is running in good condition. We remove all the error messages, random pop-ups, firmware upgrades, corrupted software and make sure all your issues have been resolved to make your computer up and running.
When Do You Need Our Computer Repair Services
Computer Software Issue
Computer Liquid Damage Repair
Computer Overheating Repair
Computer Not Turning On Repair
Computer Keyboard and Trackpad Repair
We serve customers from all zip codes in Dallas including: 75201, 75202, 75203, 75204, 75205, 75206, 75207, 75208, 75209, 75210, 75211, 75212, 75214, 75215, 75216, 75217, 75218, 75219, 75220, 75221, 75222, 75223, 75224, 75225, 75226, 75227, 75228, 75229, 75230, 75231, 75232, 75233, 75234, 75235, 75236, 75237, 75238, 75239, 75240, 75241, 75242, 75243, 75244, 75245, 75246, 75247, 75248, 75249, 75250, 75251, 75252, 75253, 75258, 75260, 75261, 75262, 75263, 75264, 75265, 75266, 75267, 75270, 75275, 75277, 75283, 75284, 75285, 75286, 75287, 75294, 75295, 75301, 75303, 75310, 75312, 75313, 75315, 75320, 75323, 75326, 75336, 75339, 75342, 75346, 75350, 75353, 75354, 75355, 75356, 75357, 75359, 75360, 75363, 75364, 75367, 75368, 75370, 75371, 75372, 75373, 75374, 75376, 75378, 75379, 75380, 75381, 75382, 75386, 75387, 75388, 75389, 75390, 75391, 75392, 75393, 75394, 75395, 75396, 75397, 75398.
Why Choose Our Services?
Expert Technicians: We have Mac certified, Microsoft certified, comp TIA experts who have years and years of experience who can help you repair any of your devices.
Clear Communication: We talk with our customers in a clear language who can tell you what’s wrong with your devices and explain what clearly needs to be done to get your devices up and running.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want to guarantee our repair service with our customers so that we can have happy customers every time. We have the fixes done in such a way that there won’t be any hassles to the customers.
Price Guaranteed: We guarantee that we have the lowest repair prices on your devices whatsoever. We get our replacement parts from the manufacturers and get the savings to our customers.
Limited Warranty: We provide limited warranty services on the repairs that we do. If the same problem shows up on your devices again we will fix it for no additional cost.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQs)
Q: How much does it cost to repair my computer?
A: The cost of repair of your computer depends upon the type of repair and the brand and model of your computer. If you can bring it to our store to diagnose the issue we can find out the problem on your computer and give you the estimate for repair.
Q: Does RAM slow down my desktop computer?
A: Yes RAM is the main memory on your computer the on-going tasks that you perform on your computer is stored in the RAM of your computer. So running a multiple tasks loads up your main memory and your computer becomes slow. At ifixly we can upgrade your RAM on your computer.
Q: How do I tune-up my desktop computer?
A: Use a disk defragmenter to defragment your hard disk drive or your SSD. Clean the junk files periodically. Delete unwanted applications, have your data backed up in a back up drive. Archive your data periodically.
Q: Is it worth fixing my old laptop?
A: It depends upon the specs of your laptop and your preference if you want to repair it or replace it with a new one.
Q: How long should my desktop computer last?
A: The lifetime of a computer totally depends on how you use it and what you use it for.
Q: Does replacing the HDD on my computer make it faster?
A: Yes, in most cases replacing the HDD will make your computer run faster as hard drive is a mechanical device and it starts failing after 2 years of use so replacing it will make your computer run faster.
Q: Is it worth replacing the motherboard on your laptop?
A: The motherboard on your computer is the most expensive part to replace on your computer. If the worse case comes up to replace the motherboard on your computer it depends upon the model and specifications of your computer. Sometimes it’s worth replacing the motherboard and sometimes it’s better to get a new computer.
Q: How do I fix the motherboard on my computer?
A: Fixing the motherboard on your computer is a very complicated process. You need the proper knowledge about micro soldering and the proper equipment to do it.
Q: How much is an old computer worth?
A: The cost of an old computer depends upon the make model and the specifications of the old computer.
Q: Can you add more RAM on my computer?
A: Yes, we can add and upgrade your computer with faster and newer RAM if your computer supports RAM upgrades.
Q: Do I need to re-install the operating system after a motherboard repair service?
A: No, if the memory on your motherboard hasn’t been affected you don’t need to re-install the operating system.
Q: Is it cheaper to repair or replace my laptop?
A: In most of the cases it is cheaper to repair the laptop unless you have a major problem on your laptop.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything when I turn it on. Can you fix it?
A: There are several reasons for a laptop’s screen to not show up anything like graphics card issue, flex cables disconnected, motherboard issue, battery not providing enough charge to the computer. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing for your laptop to go black we need to perform some diagnostics tests and find out the reason to see what’s causing it to go black and solve the issue for you.
Q: How much do you charge for diagnostics of motherboard failure?
A: It depends on what issue do you have and what kind of device that you have. Call us with the serial number, your device and the issue. We will help you right away.
Q: How much do I need to pay to upgrade my HDD to a new SSD?
A: The cost depends upon how much storage you need on the new SSD and which brand of SSD that you need. You can call us to get more details on it and we can install it for you right away.