LOOKING OFR A CELLPHONE REPAIR SERVICE NEAR University Park AREA?
WE CAN HELP GET YOUR CELLPHONE REPAIRED!
If you need your cellphone repaired in University Park Area, ifixly is here to help you repair your cellphone for you. Our Certified experts have years of experience and expertise in fixing your cellphones of every brand and every model. Just give us a call at: 469-731-8001 to set up an appointment with us or just visit our store to get your cellphone repaired.
We provide cellphone repair service to all brands of smart cellphones including IPHONE®, SAMSUNG®, ALCATEL®, HUAWEI®, XAOMI®, ASUS®, RAZER PHONE®, ACER®, ALLVIEW®, BLACKBERRY®, GOOGLE®, CASIO®, HTC®, LG®, SONY®, MOTOROLA®, NOKIA®, ONEPLUS®, PANASONIC®, OPPO®, VIVO®, ZTE® and many more.
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY!
SERVICES FOR CELLPHONE REPAIR IN University Park
Some of the services that we provide in University ParkArea are:
- Cellphone battery repair service University Park
- Cellphone screen repair service University Park
- Cellphone LCD repair service University Park
- Cellphone virus removal University Park
- Cellphone front camera repair University Park
- Cellphone back camera repair University Park
- Cellphone back glass repair University Park
- Cellphone microphone repair University Park
- Cellphone headphone jack repair University Park
- Cellphone power button repair University Park
- Cellphone volume button repair University Park
- Cellphone charging port repair University Park
- Cellphone camera sensor repair University Park
- Cellphone liquid damage repair University Park
- Cellphone headphone jack repair University Park
- Cellphone Wi-Fi connection repair University Park
- Cellphone bluetooth connection repair University Park
- Cellphone logic board repair University Park
- Cellphone password removal service University Park
- Cellphone home button repair University Park
- Cellphone white screen repair University Park
- Cellphone data recovery service University Park
- Cellphone antenna band repair University Park
Mobile Phone Repair Service University Park
ifixly is an independent computer repair and IT service company which provides complete solution for any electronic devices. We provide reliable repair service along with excellent customer satisfaction. We are locally located in Frisco, Texas. Main Street.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including: University Park, Frisco, Plano, Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, University Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Richardson, Flowermound, etc.
We serve customers from all zip codes in University Park: University Park 75205, University Park 75206, University Park 75225.
When Do You Need Our Cellphone Repair Services in University Park?
Cellphone Cracked Screen Repair University Park
If your phone has a partial, functioning cracked screen or a fully dysfunctional screen you need a screen replacement . As the cracked screen shards might cause injury on your fingers or you might step on the shards and further damage your LCD due to friction applied on it. Also you need a screen replacement on your cellphone if you have the following problems:
- Bleeding color screen lines
- Black or white spots on your screen
- Your cellphone screen is dim
- Part of the screen is nor working
- Automatic touches on your screen
- Color distortion on your screen
- Unresponsive touch on your screen
- Phone is on but no display
- Rainbow coloring on the screen when you touch your cellphone
Cellphone Not charging Repair University Park
If your cellphone is not charging when you connect it to a charger, the first thing you need to check is weather if your phone charges with another charger. If not then there might be a problem on your phone’s charging port or the motherboard on your cellphone. Just talk to one of our experts and they’ll diagnose the problem for you and repair the charging port on your cellphone.
Cellphone Fast Draining Battery Repair University Park
The cellphone batteries have a certain lifetime of performance. They’ll start draining faster over the time of use. Most of the cellphones have Lithium-ion batteries and their lifetime is around 2-3 years at most after that they start loosing their performance. For longer battery lifetime the best solution is to clear all the apps on your cellphone so that it won’t drain your battery, the other solution is to charge your cellphone with a wireless charger if your phone supports it as contact charging is proven for a longer lasting battery, lower the brightness on your cellphone, put it on power saving mode, turn off the connection needs on your cellphone. You need a battery replacement on your cellphone if you have the following issues:
- Faster draining battery
- Charger is plugged in but your charge doesn’t go up
- Your cellphone turns off at 10% of your battery life
- Overall slow cellphone with faster draining battery
- Swollen battery
- Cellphone backup time is decreased
Liquid Damaged Cellphone Repair University Park
Your cellphone is the most common electronic device that is prone to liquid damage. We know liquid damage is the most accidental thing to happen to your phone. If your phone is submerged into water or any liquid don’t try to turn it back on as the liquid that has gotten into your phone is a conductor and it could cause further damage due to short circuit on your logic board. Just bring your water damaged phone to one of our experts and they’ll help you repair it by various cleaning process such as ultrasonic cleaning to take the water out from your damaged cellphone. We also perform various other repair process on your water damaged cellphone to make it working for you. Some of the common problems of a liquid damaged cellphones are:
- Cellphone not turning on
- Cellphone touchscreen is dysfunctional
- Cellphone charging port not working
- Cellphone touchscreen partly functional
- Cellphone fingerprint not working
- Cellphone FaceID/Face Recognition not working
- Vapors on the camera
- Automated clicks and touch on the cellphone
- Volume buttons not working
- Network problems on your cellphone
Cellphone Camera Repair University Park
The cellphone camera has now been an essential part of our daily lives. So a functional camera on your cellphone is a necessity. Sometimes the camera on your cellphone gets dysfunctional due to some software issues and sometimes it’s a hardware issue in which case you have to replace the whole camera assemble on your cellphone. If your cellphone has a cracked camera or a dysfunctional camera, sensor problem we can help you repair it for you. Some cellphone camera repair that we perform are:
- Cellphone front camera repair
- Cellphone back camera repair
- Cellphone camera sensor repair
- Cellphone back camera microphone repair
Why Choose Our Cellphone Repair Services?
Expert Technicians: We have Mac certified, Microsoft certified, comp TIA experts who have years and years of experience who can help you repair any of your devices.
Clear Communication: We talk with our customers in a clear language who can tell you what’s wrong with your devices and explain what clearly needs to be done to get your devices up and running.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want to guarantee our repair service with our customers so that we can have happy customers every time. We have the fixes done in such a way that there won’t be any hassles to the customers.
Price Guaranteed: We guarantee that we have the lowest repair prices on your devices whatsoever. We get our replacement parts from the manufacturers and get the savings to our customers.
Limited Warranty: We provide limited warranty services on the repairs that we do. If the same problem shows up on your devices again we will fix it for no additional cost.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQs)
Q: My iPhone Xr has a broken screen, how long does it take to replace the screen?
A: We can replace the screen on your iPhone Xr in 45 minutes. You can set up an appointment with us to make your experience faster and smooth.
Q: I spilled some water on my Google Pixel and it’s not turning on anymore, can you fix it?
A: Liquid damage could cause short circuit and damage various components of your cellphone. We can perform ultrasonic cleaning on your device to try and see if it works. If not, we will need to perform component level repairs to find out the problem and the cost to fix it.
Q: I dropped my cellphone and now the screen on it is broken can you fix it for me?
A: Yes, we do replace the screen on your cellphone. Please give us a call with the model and color of your cellphone to set up an appointment to replace the screen for fast screen replacement service.
Q: I have confidential information on my cellphone and I’m worried to get it repaired.
A: Don’t worry we don’t access your phone beyond the scope of repair. We don’t ask for the passcode on your cellphone. WE test the device in front of you.
Q: Do you replace the battery on my LG phone?
A: Yes, we can replace the battery on your LG phone.
Q: Do you provide warranty on the cellphone battery that you replace?
A: Yes, we provide warranty for 90 days on the battery replacement on your cellphone.
Q: Do you replace the charging port in iPhone’s?
A: Yes we replace the charging port on iPhones.
Q: Does a factory reset on my phone delete all the data?
A: Yes, doing a factory reset on your cellphone deletes all the data from your cellphone.
Q: Is it okay if I dry my water damaged phone and plug it in?
A: It’s not recommended to plug your phone when it’s water damaged as it could cause a spark or worse case fire on your device to male it completely dysfunctional. Just bring it to one of our experts to get it repaired.
Q: What’s covered in cellphone screen replacement warranty?
A: We cover all the manufacturing defects on the screens that we replace here. We use high standard cellphone screen, however we don’t cover any accidental damage like pressure damage, drops, liquid damage.